new member here

Please read before posting to the Preserved-Diesels Forum

new member here

Postby hump shunt » 04 Jan 2011 16:06

Hi im Garath im a volunteer at Rutland railway museum and a ex loco owner :cry: just saying hi
Garath Earnshaw
Rutland railway museum
YEC 2971
hump shunt

Re: new member here

Postby Double-Dutchman » 14 Feb 2011 19:53

Hi Garath,

I notice you chose the name "hump shunt" as username. The idea is that this gives one the opportunity to remain anonymous to other forum-members. If so, don't give your real name in your postings!

Regards,

Double-Dutchman (and yes, I AM Dutch!)
Paul Sturm
Bergen op Zoom NL
Member RRRG
Double-Dutchman

Postby MacRat » 14 Feb 2011 22:20

Double-Dutchman wrote:Hi Garath,

I notice you chose the name "hump shunt" as username. The idea is that this gives one the opportunity to remain anonymous to other forum-members. If so, don't give your real name in your postings!

Regards,

Not on this forum "Double-Dutchman" I'm afraid .. real names in signature part of profile please as per forum rules.

See this link for details, as requested to be read by ALL new forum members: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2202

If you don't know how to add your name to the signature let me know and I can do it for you.
Matt Stoddon
EE/VF3353/D839
One of the Mods
MacRat
Site Admin

Postby hump shunt » 16 Feb 2011 04:52

Double-Dutchman wrote:Hi Garath,

Regards,

why would i want to hide my name its in the rules that i cant either ive got nothing to hide or be ashamed of ..
Garath Earnshaw
Rutland railway museum
YEC 2971
hump shunt

Return to welcome