Welcome

Please read before posting to the Preserved-Diesels Forum

Welcome

Postby D1023 » 13 Nov 2008 15:07

The Preserved-Diesels forum is intended to be a resource for those who are involved in UK preservation. This includes the many volunteers around the country but just as importantly those who pay to attend gala events and travel on railtours.

The Events Section is provided to allow interaction between organisers / promoters and consumers.
The Loco Owners section is provided to allow owners & volunteers to make contact and also to make announcements as required

IMPORTANT - Please add your full name to your signature before making any posts. The easiest way to do this is to add your name to your signature line by editing your own profile in the User Control Panel.
Tim Farmer
C15PS/WLA/71A/NYMR & ELR
D1023
Site Admin

Re: Welcome

Postby Muffy » 26 Feb 2009 16:38

I have noticed an increase in this recently

IMPORTANT - Please add your full name to your signature before making any posts. The easiest way to do this is to add your name to your signature line by editing your own profile in the User Control Panel.

ANYONE WHO HAS MORE THEN 5 POSTS AND HAS NOT SET UP THERE SIGNATURE PROPERLY SET UP WILL HAVE THERE SIGNATURE EDITED FOR THEM!!!
Neil McDonald
Member of various organisations and shareholder of various engines.
All my opinions are my own opinions.
Muffy

Re: Welcome

Postby Muffy » 05 Oct 2009 14:05

Muffy wrote:I have noticed an increase in this recently

ANYONE WHO HAS MORE THEN 5 POSTS AND HAS NOT SET UP THERE SIGNATURE PROPERLY SET UP WILL HAVE THERE SIGNATURE EDITED FOR THEM!!!

I have noticed this is still happening, please please make sure your signature is correct.
Neil McDonald
Member of various organisations and shareholder of various engines.
All my opinions are my own opinions.
Muffy

Return to welcome