Royal Duchy Timings 03 April?

Please use this forum to ask questions and provide feedback on Railtours

Royal Duchy Timings 03 April?

Postby Foxhound » 03 Apr 2010 11:05

Hello Chaps, anybody know what the timings are for the Wizzo on today's Royal Duchy tour? Was hoping to phot it. Any gen gratefully received. Cheers! 8)

EDIT: Okeydokey, no replies, but managed to get a shot of her heading west behind a WCRC Spoon, and now know she is due off PLY at approx 18:00, so will be out again. She looked in fine fettle - a credit to the DTG boys yet again.
Rob Wosley

IF IT'S NOT MAYBACH I'LL HAVE SIXTEEN WHEELS AND A SULZER POWER PACK PLEASE!
Still supporting Great Gable et al, T1LC and following Hydraulics anywhere.
Foxhound

Re: Royal Duchy Timings 03 April?

Postby Buzby » 03 Apr 2010 23:49

Rob, If ever there's a Kettle involved in a tour then get onto http://www.uksteam.info as David normally has both the steam and modern traction sections in the tour timings listing. If he is given them he adds the ECS workings too - which are normally diesel/electric.
Today's was under http://www.uksteam.info/tours/t10/t0403a.htm so was sorry not to have spotted your post earlier.
Peter Sykes
Views expressed are my own and not connected with any organisation of which I am a Member.
Buzby

Re: Royal Duchy Timings 03 April?

Postby Foxhound » 04 Apr 2010 14:27

Thanks Pete, I also got some shots of the Stanier monster and that Oliver Cromwell thing but don't tell anyone....Oops :oops:

Managed a couple of shots of the up working with the Wizzo at the helm through Dockyard Halt, but just at the crucial moment the flipping foxhound had a freak out (probably because of a pair of Maybachs at full bore, bless her), and so my last shot was a total blur. Grrrr :roll:

Cannot wait for May 15th! :P
Rob Wosley

IF IT'S NOT MAYBACH I'LL HAVE SIXTEEN WHEELS AND A SULZER POWER PACK PLEASE!
Still supporting Great Gable et al, T1LC and following Hydraulics anywhere.
Foxhound

Return to Railtour Feedback